Osteocare tablets: For a degenerating joint
Osteocare is a product of Innovative Health Care. It is a blend of vitamin D, collagen and various regenerative molecules. Available in the Nepalese markets, it is a great drug for degenerating joints.
Composition of osteocare tablets
|Glucosamine sulfate||750 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||200 mg|
|Boswelia serrata extracts||75 mg|
Well, Who needs this tablet?
This supplement is for those with aging joints. Besides, it can also be used in cases of acute musculoskeletal problems. The amount of cholecalciferol in this product is about the same as RDA. (RDA= recommended daily allowance). And this will help in maintaining your levels of vitamin D. The composition of the former is similar to that in products like Max-cal, Mega-cal. Besides, Boswelia serrata extracts help in removing pain around the joints. Further, collagen peptides are regenerative agents which help in cartilage growth. Though, the amount of methylcobalamin is very less, its inclusion is appreciable.
To, enumerate the conditions for its use, these are
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Any muskuloskeletal pain
Contraindications of Osteocare
At this moment of writing we have not found any contraindications for osteocare. However! we recommend you consult your physician or dietician before starting this drug.
Other Genuine Advices from Nepdoc
- The cost of this product is expensive than other nutraceuticals. But, it comes in tablet. The per tablet cost is 30 Rs. INR i.e. 48 NPR.
- Please! ask for maximum discount as provided by the pharmacy / distributor
- Consult your doctor before using this drug.
- It may takes few weeks before you get some effects of this drug. Hence, we recommend extreme patience after you start this drug.
- Be sure to use analgesics and other pharmaceutical agents in conjunction as this drug will only not suffice
- Also, get a combination physiotherapy regimen to strengthen your joints to get maximum benefit with this regimen.