OG-Cal-QD is the best blend of calcium, vitamin and mineral supplements. It is a new comer in both Indian and Nepalese market. Its a proprietary molecule by Sadhvi healthcare private limited.
Composition of OG-CAL-QD
|Calcium Carbonate||500 MG|
|Calcium Aspartate||500 MG|
|Magnesium Sulphate||100 MG|
|Vitamin C||100 MG|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 Mg|
|Co Enzyme Q 10||100 MG|
|Carbonyl Iron||100 MG|
|DHA 10%||60 MG|
|Zinc Sulphate||20 MG|
|Vitamin B6||3000 MCG|
|Folic Acid||1000 MCG|
|Vitamin D3||2000 IU|
|Vitamin E||500 IU|
|Vitamin A||25 IU|
|Vitamin K2-7||0.45 MCG|
Why is this blend superior?
Just see the composition. It is enormous. There are two forms of calcium. With both carbonate and aspartate, you can expect a boost in your calcium levels. This will be faster than other varieties. Besides, magnesium and zinc are there to act synergistically. Also, high quantity of cholecalciferol i.e. vitamin D3, will help in boosting your overall metabolism. Additionally, multiple vitamins will help to strengthen your well-being. In summary, we predict this mixture to be perfect nutritional supplement till date.
Indications of OG-CAL-QD
The indications are similar, like that of Sendose. To name a few, these are chronic back pain, after fracture treatment, spondylosis and various other degenerative conditions. You must be using this if you have low serum vitamin D levels. We prescribe this dose to twice or thrice daily. Please consult your physician about the appropriate dose that you require. Any age after puberty can take this drug.
Don’t take them if your serum levels of vitamins and other constituents akin in this molecule are higher. Don’t take them if you have any allergy.
Side-effects of OG-cal-QD
Being a nutraceutical, the overall side-effect profile is negligible. However, you may experience nausea and bloating occasionally.
Avoid this medicine with alcohol. OG-cal-QD is safe in kidney and liver diseases.
This medicine is safe in pregnancy and lactation and you can use this drug while driving.
Quick tips about OG-cal-QD
- Take this medicine in the morning and evening after your large meal.
- Avoid beverages, alcohol and smoking while taking this drug for best results.
- You can well tolerate this medicine. But, you must take in time.
- Consult your doctor if you don’t see any effect for 2 weeks.
- Call your doctor immediately if you develop edema, decreased urination, severe vomiting and rashes and other adverse effects.
- Don’t stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor.
Other must know things
- Use this product with your full consciousness. Avoid over or underdose.
- Always get a physician’s prescription before starting this drug
- Please take 1-3 tablets per day. Consult your physician prior.
- Drink enough water while taking this supplement
- Price of this product is … Indian Rupees.