Calfect is a softgel supplement from EGEO pharmaceuticals, India. It is a blend of Calcium carbonate, cholecalciferol, Magnesium oxide and zinc. Hence, we categorize this as a very normal calcium supplement.
1. Composition of Calfect
There is 500 milligrams of calcium carbonate in Calfect. Cholecalciferol in the quantity of 0.25mcg is present. Similarly, 40 milligram of magnesium oxide and 12 milligrams of zinc is the feature of this blend.
2. Indications of Calfect
The indications are similar to that of other calcium blends like Mega-cal and Calci-cal. To name a few, these are chronic back pain, after fracture treatment, spondylosis and various other degenerative conditions. However, the dosages that are present in this softgel may not be sufficient in all age groups. We request you to contact your doctor for further information.
3. What are the contra-indications?
You must not take Calfect of your are allergic to any of the components in this blend. We recommend to take a blood test and ensure blood levels in cases of confusion. Hence, this is a general supplement and not-for medical use category, that can be good in a number of conditions.
This drug is safe in kidney and liver diseases. Do not take Calfect with alcohol. This medicine is safe in pregnancy and lactation. You can use this drug while driving.
Directions for Use
Please take Calfect with ample amount of water. Take it after your meal twice or thrice daily depending on your prescription.
What to do if you forget to take your regular dose?
If you forget to take your regular dose of Calfect, take it as soon as you remember it the next time. We do not recommend doubling or trebling your regular dose.
What is the price of this drug?
The price is 200 Nepalese rupees per strip comprising of 10 tablets each.
4. Quick tips regarding Calfect
- Take this medicine in the morning and evening after your large meal.
- You can well tolerate this medicine. But, you must take in time.
- Avoid beverages, alcohol and smoking while taking this drug for best results.
- Consult your doctor if you don’t see any effect for 2 weeks.
- Don’t stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor.
- Call your doctor immediately if you develop edema, decreased urination, severe vomiting and rashes and other adverse effects.
- Use this product judiciously
- Always get a physician’s prescription before buying this drug
- Dose: 1-2 tablets per day or as decided by the physician
- Please! drink enough water while taking this supplement.
- Immediately, consult your physician incase of any adverse events
Other blends that you may like