Calron-D3 is a product of ALPS Biosciences Limited. It is a dietary food supplement. It is a blend of milk calcium, vitamin D3, iron, folic acid, zinc and magnesium. Like other calcium supplements, this is also a not for medicinal use product.
Composition of Calron-D3
The composition of this sub-optimal as compared to other supplements
|Folic Acid||1 mg|
We exactly don’t know what milk calcium is but believe that this is another good source of calcium. We have yet to find about it. Besides, this new variety of calcium, there are other ingredients as well. They are: starch, MCCP, Dicalcium phosphate, sodium starch glycolate, talcum, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Cross Carmellose sodium, HPMC E-15, permitted colour and class II preservatives.
When to use Calron-D3?
This product is quite popular amongst orthopaedic and plastic surgeons. If you have calcium deficiency and vitamin D deficiency then you are in as a candidate, for this product. But be sure to use this product only after checking your serum levels.
Your physician may also prescribe this product for proper healing of fracture in your body. Iron in this product helps to absorb calcium in this supplement.
Another indication is old age. If you are more than 50 years of age, we recommend you take this product daily and consult your physician for the time duration.
Nutritional Information about Calron
The inner and outer shell of this international grade product doesn’t have relevant information about the approximate calorie values. We are searching more about this information at this moment.
Our suggestion to readers regarding Calron D3
- Use this product judiciously
- Always get a physician’s prescription before buying this drug
- Dose: 1-2 tablets per day or as decided by the physician
- Drink enough water while taking this supplement
- Immediately, consult your physician incase of any adverse events
- Marketer: We do not know at the moment
- Price of this product: NPR Rs. 480 to the patient. Variable to the whole-seller and retailer. It is perferably, the cheapest calcium among pots in the market because it costs only INR 300.