Max-cal is a brand new brand of calcium, not for medicinal use. It is a product of Vishaka Nutraceuticals Limited, Haryana, India. In Nepal, its marketing is done by Kushank suppliers, Kathmandu
Composition of Max-cal
The composition of Max-cal is similar to Calci-cal.
Besides, these ingredients max-cal also contains PEG 6000, starch, sodium starch glycollate,dibasic calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide hydroxy propyl cellulose, Talc Titanium dioxide and ethyl celllulose.
When to use this product ?
This product can be used in multiple conditions. If your body has low calcium level, you need this supplement. Since, this product also contains cholecalciferol, it can also be used in vitamin D deficient states.
Your physician may also prescribe this product for proper healing of fracture in your body. It can be used in any fractures around the body.
Another indication is old age. If you are more than 50 years of age, we recommend you take this product daily and consult your physician for the time duration.
When not to take Max-cal?
You should not take calc-cal when you have excessive calcium and vitamin D levels in your body. These conditions are cancers like ovarian cancer, bone cancer, multiple myeloma.
But, please be aware, that Max-cal is a nutracuetical only. It is not intended for medical use. Please take caution while using this drug. Consult your prescribing physician when in doubt or if any complications arise.
This product comes with the claim of serving approximately 1937 Kcal energy, Carbohydrate 0.423 gram, fat 0.014 gram, protein 0.028 gram per tablet.
- Use this product judiciously
- Always get a physician’s prescription before buying this drug
- Dose: 1-2 tablets per day or as decided by the physician
- Drink enough water while taking this supplement
- Immediately, consult your physician incase of any adverse events
- Marketer: Kushank Suppliers, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Price of this product: NPR Rs. 960 to the patient. Variable to the whole-seller and retailer.